100percentdoula Business Foundation Course is your guide to success in your doula work. You have the passion and the skills to be a great doula. This program shows you how to become a great doula business owner and provides amazing support along the way.
We help doulas who are frustrated with the business aspects of their practice by giving them easy-to-digest, actionable, repeatable steps to streamline and simplify business maintenance allowing them to focus on the true heart of their business; their clients.
The 100percentdoula business foundation program is a unique training program designed for doulas that want to follow a proven business model and are ready for growth in their business.
Included in the program:
- A comprehensive doula business 6 module online course!
- An ultra supportive members-only private Facebook group
- Office Hours through the private Facebook group via FB LIVE
- and a 100percentdoula t-shirt, while supplies last!
- approved for 4 DONA International CEs
Who is the program for:
- Doulas who are in the early stage of their doula career and want a business blueprint.
- Doulas who have an established business, but it is slow to grow and isn't profitable yet.
- Doulas who are ready to create a professional brand.
- Doulas who want guidance so that they can increase their hire rate.
- Doulas who are ready to follow a proven plan and not waste time figuring out everything for themselves.
"It is clear, concise, immensely helpful and organized. I have been a doula for 13 years and in business for two years. My business has grown leaps and bounds since I started your program." - Ravae Sinclair, doula member
"I love the pace of it. Since I started 100% doula, I've raised my rates almost 25%, increased my private childbirth ed clients, solidified by brand and market and booked my childbirth classes at capacity." - Ashley Lovell, doula member
"The training was rock solid and helped me view myself as a legitimate professional, even being new to the profession. 100percentdoula has connected me with incredibly smart, savvy women that I'm proud to call colleagues. Think of enrolling in this program as vital self care for your business. When your doula business is strong, you can help mothers be strong." - Victoria Wilson, doula member